Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Vacuum Cover done!


Nipped into town this morning and the only thing I could find in the charity shop was a nightie, so I took it home with me.  
Dug out my faithful sewing machine and got to work. I removed the bust of the nightie, pleated it front & back to fit the doll sewed this down adding elastic for a better fit reused the trimmed bust and made a cross over front.  Made a vest from scrap fabric in the stash. 
This is the end result. Worked out just long enough to hide the Hoover.
I'm sure it'll raise a few giggles too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers the blog comments are moderated! So no spamming or linking is allowed. They will not be published and sent into the black hole of cyberspace!

To the genuine humans of the world, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.